- This event has passed.
WORKSHOP: FOOD LABELING AND DISTRIBUTION CONSIDERATIONS
August 27 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join CRAFT’s Food Innovation Lab Manager for an in-depth workshop on food labeling and distribution concerns for food and beverage products. Learn about general food labeling regulations, packaging considerations, printing options, label claims, and distribution considerations in this 2-hour workshop aimed at anyone looking to start or grow a food product business.
The workshop will cover:
– Labeling regulation history
– Basic labeling needs for all food products
– Nutrition label requirements, costs, and analysis methods
– Packaging considerations and UPC codes
– Eco-labels and label claims
– Distribution options and considerations for new food businesses