What would you do…
… if someone physically got their hands on you?
Grabbing your hands or arms. Maybe your shoulders or neck.
Squeezing…being manhandled…forced into a position that you don’t want to be in.
Would you let fear take over and paralyze you?
Or, would you FIGHT BACK and survive the encounter?
Not knowing what to do in this violation of physical space can lead to fear, paralysis and great suffering.
DO NOT let this happen to you (or a loved one)!
Instead, learn how to fight back and defend yourself against a close range enemy or threat.
On Tuesday, October 11th from 6:00PM – 7:30PM, Pittsburgh Combat Club is hosting a private group lecture and demonstration for Single Step Strategies.
In this dynamic workshop we will cover:
- The nature of self-defense
- The paradox of learning self-defense
- Anti-social vs. A-social Aggressors
- Understanding PA force law and it’s ramifications
- What your attacker wants and does not want
- Basic safety tips
- General awareness strategies
- Demonstrations of simple strategies and techniques
- 50% off discount for upcoming seminars/workshops
- 6 FREE classes at the studio
- And much more!
Workshop – Self-Defense 101
When: October 11, 2016
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Location: Greentree SportsPlex – PCC Studio
600 Iron City Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
All registrants, please be sure to complete this waiver prior to the workshop. (You are not required to participate in the demonstrations, but there will be opportunities to do so if you wish. Please complete the waiver either way.)